Suburban Management, our property management division, consists of a full team of professionals to accommodate any and all of your property management needs. We specialize in managing residential investment properties!
Our goal is to maximize your cash-flow, through close attention to your rent-roll, and effective expense-control. You've worked hard to aquire your investment real estate...probably at another full-time job or career.
As property management experts, we are uniquely equipped to deal with your tenant problems, and to manage your property for maximum cash-flow....And isn't that why you purchased your investment property in the first place?
Listed below, are just some of the property management services we can provide for you.
- Locate, screen,and place new tenants, when vacancies occur
- Negotiate and execute leases and all other documentation concerning your property, including Landlord Registrations, Rent-Control applications, and Certificates of Rental Approval
- Collect rents, security deposits, and all other receipts, and deposit them into a "qualified trust account
- Handle any and all interaction with tenants, including requests for maintenance or repairs, and any other complaints or problems concerning your property
- Maintain appropiate financial records, and provide you with a full and detailed accounting, on a monthly basis
- Provide access to your property by contractors, municipal, county, & state inspectors,and utility company representatives, as necessary
- Respond to any and all emergency calls by tenants, police, or neighbors, concerning your property
- Employ attorneys for the purpose of enforcing your rights under lease agreements, and institute legal action, as required
- Conduct physical perimeter checks on vacant properties to insure proper security, and periodic housekeeping inspections to encourage proper tenant-compliance